Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lily...and life after...

I know it's been a few months since I last posted on my blog, but the truth is there's not much new. All of my spare time has been devoted to my family, which of course is never a bad thing. But I do admit I miss stitching. I have Alhambra sitting on a brand new scroll stand which I have yet to use. But Lily is a treasure, and I have never been so content :)

Here are a few update pics of the little bean:



During what little free time I have I have been attempting to knit a cute little hooded sweater for my step-daughter (she's 3). Hoping to have it done in time for Christmas...lol...Here's a pic of the sweater, design by Lion Brand. I'm using Lion Brand Homespun in "Mixed Berries".








1 comment:

Joysze said...

OMG Nikki, she's GORGEOUS! When you're ready you'll get back to Alhambra.... meantime, how can you think about spending any time away from darling Lily? :D